Master golfer

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who do you think it will be ?

I've only watched the highlights so far but today is the big day. Mclroy seems composed and he is a good role model for kids. I hope he gets a new jacket out of the deal. It hurt to watch the poor bugger that was celebrating like he just won the lottery and broke his leg. Pretty sure he will be feeling the agony of de feet for a while.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who do you think it will be ?

I've only watched the highlights so far but today is the big day. Mclroy seems composed and he is a good role model for kids. I hope he gets a new jacket out of the deal. It hurt to watch the poor bugger that was celebrating like he just won the lottery and broke his leg. Pretty sure he will be feeling the agony of de feet for a while.
that dude shot like six under the first day lol. I don't know how he was even walking

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
The course is AMAZING. I do enjoy watching. They play on fairways nicer than greens I've played.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, What a nice course , It must cost a small fortune to keep up . It's mind boggling how so much money is generated in golf since it's not really a big spectator sport. The PGA/LPGA payouts are unreal, Tiger is 40th and if he can hold that spot he still brings home a $ 34,500 paycheck.

dragoneyes

Honored Member
One of the best tournaments of the year should be a great finish. Just looked at the admissions tickets starting at only 2 grand and those are the cheaper ones.

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the best tournaments of the year should be a great finish. Just looked at the admissions tickets starting at only 2 grand and those are the cheaper ones.

The Masters is one of the only golf tournaments I watch all year. Really looking forward to watching Rory and Patrick have somewhat of a rematch from the Ryder Cup.

Can a guy even just buy tickets? Sounds like ANY ticket is hard to get.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel bad for Tiger but I almost get the giggles sometimes after watching him make a bad shot . He is so hard on himself that it shows.

dragoneyes

Honored Member
The Masters is one of the only golf tournaments I watch all year. Really looking forward to watching Rory and Patrick have somewhat of a rematch from the Ryder Cup.

Can a guy even just buy tickets? Sounds like ANY ticket is hard to get.
Looks like there is a waiting list for the 2019 masters already. Wonder if those tickets are for the whole tournament or if it its dailey?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea your right , He was in charge of his own destiny and he blew it. As much self discipline that he had on the golf course but didn't take that discipline home with him. The more I look around I think Dr. prescribed opioids combined with alcohol can be the worst addictive drug ever. I don't know his background other than he had a lot of back issues and given his popularity status I'm sure he didn't have to beg.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't watched much but i'm glad Tiger is done. Whenever I did turn it on they showed every shot he hit, mostly mediocre at very best, many of them shitty. Then Nantz would say "And just a moment ago here is.....", usually some who is actually doing well. I suppose they are correct in that Tiger still gets better ratings golfing horrible(for a top 50 golfer, not for me) than even the best in the world get when they are on their game.

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jordan Spieth is having one heck of a good day today. I do hope McIlroy does come out on top though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 112
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69