Players Championship

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Normally wouldn't post something this stupid but, hey, I am trying to become an Ultimate VIP! Haha.

Just watching the Players on my computer at work and Phil Mickelson is wearing a full button down shirt, just like I'm wearing at work today. Not only does it look extremely stupid as a golf shirt, it just seems like it would be very uncomfortable...like it would be binding and come untucked with every swing.

That is all.

And go Tiger or Ricky!!!!!!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tiger?:shame: ;:;barfDon't care for him or her or whatever he thinks he is.....

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
most-interesting-man-5.jpg

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Phil has part ownership of the Dress-shirt golf company he's promoting. Guaranteed you'll see guys wearing them this year at Hawktree.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tiger?:shame: ;:;barfDon't care for him or her or whatever he thinks he is.....

Love him or hate him you would be very hard pressed to name anyone else who has done for the game as much as Tiger. Of course there was the King and the Golden Bear, but I am talking about the insane of amount of money these guys play for nowadays. NO one is close to being directly responsible for increasing the tournament payouts as Tiger.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When Tiger was in his prime he was fun to watch. Deadly with his shotmaking and when he had a lead he could really turn on the killer instinct. Unfortunately, his off the course behavior caught up with him, that and back injuries have taken there toll on his game. Jack and Arnie were great for the game, but none bigger as far as raising the money level for all other players, not just himself.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now you are seeing the downside. There is no longer one dominant force in golf that is always near the top to draw in the casual golf fan. Without that you see drop in tv ratings, drop in new people taking up the game and courses are closing in record numbers. Crazy to think about the influence one person had on the game in his prime.

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tiger with a 65 today. Good to see him shoot low like that again.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67