AIM On Devils Lake

Denny

Hello NoDak Anglers, it is GAME WEEK!

Devils Lake, Woodland Resort, Sunday May 20th

Major announcement coming at 7pm Live on Aim Pro Walleye Series facebook Page Tonight, May 14th. Don't miss this.

Registration is open until Wednesday night May 16th at midnight. Get in while you can.

Thank You North Dakota

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where can I find the results of this tourney? I am not finding on their website..yet. I went out to Woodland for a cold one and watched some of the boats come in. It sure looked like a great turnout judging by the number of boats!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
their facebook page has them. I'll screenshot them and add em

- - - Updated - - -

aim1a.jpgaim1.png

Denny

FYI, all results become final on wednesdays after a event and then they post to our website. We do post to our facebook page the unofficial standings. Thanks for being a FAN

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
How many fish were measured/weighed for that total?

On a side note....Why couldn't AIM, with a crr format, allow you to weigh ALL FISH CAUGHT? Lets say you can measure any fish over 15" and whoever has the most inches/weight wins. Isn't that a better measure of who is a better fisherman?

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member

On a side note....Why couldn't AIM, with a crr format, allow you to weigh ALL FISH CAUGHT? Lets say you can measure any fish over 15" and whoever has the most inches/weight wins. Isn't that a better measure of who is a better fisherman?

The rules you describe sound like what MLF does correct? I actually don't like that format, IMO it encourages guys to just go out and catch a bunch of smaller active fish. When you limit them to a certain number then guys have to go find the bigger bites.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure how one would judge the better fisherman. Most pounds, or biggest 6 fish? I guess the way I look at it, is if you were able to sell ALL your fish like a commercial fisherman, than most pounds would pay the most. They would have to meet a minimum length though.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member

You can put as many fish as you want on the card. You can only pick 5 for your total weight though.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not thought about this a great deal but I think the AIM format is better than MLF for a couple reasons. I agree that MLF format promotes catching a bunch of small fish which I think goes against the idea of a tourney where big fish matter. Second, I am guessing that it takes longer to record the info for a fish in AIM than it does in MLF where you have an official in every boat waiting to weigh each fish. Can you imagine having to record info for 50 little walleyes in AIM? The way it is now, you would only record upgrades.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77