• PG gone?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both grumbling at home with no internet access

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just curious who would be happier on this site if these two dodo brains that do more to divide sportsman and landowners on any given day than any of us could do in a lifetime, were not apart of this website.

This isnt a plea to get anyone booted. Its a mostly free country still.

;)
(winky face to deter butt hurtedness, because lest we forget, the winky face indicates joking. Namaste)

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Now my day is complete. thanks SD.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
With the amount of clicks these guys generate, they are probably the most valuable members on this site.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no problems with either one. Sometimes I agree with one or the other but mostly just ignore both

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn guys, if you don't like the stuff they are posting then don't read it... This is still a free country, you aren't REQUIRED to read everything you see on the internet.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just wish we could change the subject once in a while. Every thread boils down to the same BS. Ever wonder why your grandpa doesn’t always wear his hearing aids? #$%^&>;:;banghead

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I just wish we could change the subject once in a while. Every thread boils down to the same BS. Ever wonder why your grandpa doesn’t always wear his hearing aids? #$%^&>;:;banghead

Ya it is annoying. Who would have thought a thread titled Peirce County Farmer loses hunting rights would have boiled down to people claiming farmers are "Corporate ghouls" and that they "F'd up more land than anyone else" when all that was being done was try to find a solution that both hunters and farmers and ranchers might benefit from. ;:;banghead

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stands Dad, has anyone ever accused you of being a geniuse? ::: Have you missed the times I try to get it through to people that I have GST ON my ignore list? I am not debating GST. Maybe someone can confirm that for you. Meanwhile maybe you can pick up a Y chromosome somewhere. Good grief what a pansy ass. This is third grade girly drama. You shouldn't be allowed with boys. Yes this childish crap deserved that and more. Little wonder your avatar is a cartoon.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
We would be doing both of them a big favor. For their lives would suddenly be full of time they waste on here.

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya it is annoying. Who would have thought a thread titled Peirce County Farmer loses hunting rights would have boiled down to people claiming farmers are "Corporate ghouls" and that they "F'd up more land than anyone else" when all that was being done was try to find a solution that both hunters and farmers and ranchers might benefit from. ;:;banghead

And why exactly did that happen gabe? Without you entering the mix that thread dies in 2 days.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now, now, guys, can't we all just fight nice?? ::boxing::.............................;:;boozer

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76