Founding Member
Founding Member
thought this is a perfect dumpster fire topic

dumbest ever.jpg

my entry

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
no shit right i thought i made it bigger but suck so maybe i will elect my post for second dumbest ever

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurt I nominate your for first place. Perfect example of what I was talking about. The man bun is in your future.:::

To be serious Google what I was talking about. The medical field is very concerned because the drop in sperm count my be an indicator of future problems like prostate cancer. It is most prominent in North America and Europe. I wasn't simply poking fun. I wonder about the associated psychology. You must have noticed some of the same effeminate men I have seen.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurt I nominate your for first place. Perfect example of what I was talking about. The man bun is in your future.:::

To be serious Google what I was talking about. The medical field is very concerned because the drop in sperm count my be an indicator of future problems like prostate cancer. It is most prominent in North America and Europe. I wasn't simply poking fun. I wonder about the associated psychology. You must have noticed some of the same effeminate men I have seen.

If are worried my loads are full of swimmers. No i havnt i dont check out dudes and their load counts.

660460757776277504-Twitter.png

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
your the one infatuated with sperm counts........

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurt my first two years in college the classes were the same as the pre med students. I get online articles from WebMd. I can't help it if my serious post triggers an adolescent response.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think its cuz of plastics and birth control hormones in the water!

Most plastic products, from sippy cups to food wraps, can release chemicals that act like the sex hormone estrogen, according to a study in Environmental Health Perspectives.
The study found these chemicals even in products that didn't contain BPA, a compound in certain plastics that's been widely criticized because it mimics estrogen.

It is true that trace amounts of birth control and other medications—as well as household and industrial chemicals of every stripe—are present in many urban and suburban water supplies around the country, but there is considerable debate about whether their levels are high enough to warrant concern.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kurt my first two years in college the classes were the same as the pre med students. I get online articles from WebMd. I can't help it if my serious post triggers an adolescent response.

well you got me.... I didnt know they had WebMd back in 1948 when you were in college. Hell i thought it was at least 40 years till Al Gore invented the world wide web. Guess i learn some thing new every day.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
soooooo... real question is, when do the 2 of you get married? not sure if V will accept maid of honor or not

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
dumpster fire

- - - Updated - - -

its following the forum perfectly whys every one such a bunch of fun hatin mother fuckers

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lycanthrope I think that's why they changed the plastic on drinking bottles a few years ago. I wonder if some of the reproductive problems are the canary in the mine, and other lurking problems may be even more significant down the road. I look at how picky people are, and kids shooting each other, and I ponder.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
dumpster fire

- - - Updated - - -

its following the forum perfectly whys every one such a bunch of fun hatin mother fuckers
I don’t know about everyone else, but this thread is cracking me up. Keep it up!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55