KDM's Muddin' Minute

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM needs a fuggin sun-screen company for a sponsor.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Very nicely done. Very informative. Would have been awesome to see the pole twitch a little. #$%^&>

Just subscribed to the you tube channel

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Guys!! I'll explain "Confused Water" in the next vid followed by "Smooth Water Flats".

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Guys!! I'll explain "Confused Water" in the next vid followed by "Smooth Water Flats".

Don't worry about the water Just show us how to catch fish . Haha, I truly enjoyed the Video, Keep them coming .

bowhunter88

Established Member
awesome video! I think it's hard for a lot of people to learn from shows/videos when they don't understand the terminology because it is not usually described like you did. Good work.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member

We used to use a similar term when we were salmon fishing off the central/northern/Santa Cruz coast of California in the late 80's, 90's and early 2000's when king salmon were really plentiful. The kings would chase the 'chovies (bait fish) to the surface so they could ambush them and the water would be/look "busy." We would stop in the middle of the busy water and throw anchovies out and hook up on salmon. Worked every time we saw "busy" water!!!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's a great video. I will patiently wait for the next one. Even though I may never fish the Cheyenne (one never knows), I appreciate your intel and even the description of your terminology.

And of course, what you see there is repeated in streams and rivers all over. A wing wall in fast current creates eddys everywhere, and I'm sometimes shocked how far into (close to land) the fish will be.

Great job! (and nice shirt)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75