HB Smartstrike - Lake Sakakawea. Anyone using this??

The_owl

Established Member
I picked up a Smartstrike and put it in my Helix 7. For the life of me, I cannot get it to work (give recommendations) when I’m fishing near the New Town bridge and south as far as Skunk.

Anyone else tried using this chip? Which lake map (Sakakawea has about 12 or so maps) does a guy need to use? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Owl

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
SmartStrike is your digital fishing guide, letting you predict where the fish will be next. Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where fish are most likely to be biting - before you even wet a line.

It's like having your own fishing guide with decades of experience in the boat with you.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
SmartStrike is your digital fishing guide, letting you predict where the fish will be next. Based on search parameters like season, time of day, temperature and targeted fish species, SmartStrike highlights areas of the lake map where fish are most likely to be biting - before you even wet a line.

It's like having your own fishing guide with decades of experience in the boat with you.

I'm still laughing since I saw it last year.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. It will probably work at the one lake that the buddy of the software designer fishes.

BGH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Smartstrike has been our for 3 years now I think? Maybe only two. Get with. The times guys ��.
I was skeptical right away, but I’ve heard some good things.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve read up on it and it seems gimmicky to me. Anyone remember the color selector? Maybe not, that came out in the later 80’s .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 79