Dakota Walleye Classic out of Beulah July 24th and 25th

Founding Member
Founding Member
Theyll have to find a new place for the registration because the grandview closed its doors last week. :(

muddytrail

Founding Member
Founding Member
With the Grandview closed, there is talk of holding some of the community stuff at the civic center.

- - - Updated - - -

I am fishing, hoping to get about 4 days of pre-fishing in.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had plans of pre fishing all week until a recent change in employment left me without vacation days. Sounds like my partner will be able to pick up some of my slack. If not we have fished the area our whole lives and will just go fishing and see what happens. Good luck guys!

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll get about 4-5 days of prefishing in hopefully, not that it matters a ton. Last time i prefished i did very well day b4 tourney and day of couldnt catch jack.

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll get about 4-5 days of prefishing in hopefully, not that it matters a ton. Last time i prefished i did very well day b4 tourney and day of couldnt catch jack.

Perhaps we could share some "general" information....the NDA info hotline!

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get there the 20th and will be on the water as much as I can.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got home and wanted to post up I had a blast. Fun tourney great body of water... With fish that can get finicky quick.

good to chat with you powerman and sub elec !! Great to put faces to names.

Tourney was well ran an very organized. The event voulenteers worked their butts off and it was a seamless unloading and loading for the people who were on time.

Having 180 teams is a challenge to make launching and weigh ins smooth. They knocked it out of the park as far as I'm concerned.

sorry guys I don't have any results or pics of the board. My partner and I weighed 4.55# first day and 8.5# second day. Not sure we're we ended up. It was hot and we hit the road.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76