2018 NDA Fantasy Football League

Holmsvc

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see the league was reactivated. Is everyone interested in playing again? Same rules or .5 point ppr? When would everyone want to draft? I'd guess a week night or Sunday night would work best for everyone.

Holmsvc

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is everyone else interested in playing again? When would we want to draft? Monday-Wednesday nights are best for me, but sunday could work as well.

Flannel

I am dropping out of the league this year (More than a Thielen) have a busy fall/winter season coming up with travel and a baby on the way so won't be able to keep the team updated each week.

Holmsvc

Founding Member
Founding Member
How much is the league? Did we pay through yahoo last year? If we are actually going to have a draft on Sunday night we should probably get another person and get things figured out.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
We'll need one to fill flannels spot. We did pay through yahoo last year. I'm going to suspend the draft for right now and push it back a week.

Labcrazy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I might jump in to fill the league. Assume its a Yahoo league? How much to join?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
labcrazy has yet to pm me but my inbox was full apparently. I'll give lab a chance til noon.

Holmsvc

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a different draft that sunday night and can't do both. Can we get it scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night instead?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a different draft that sunday night and can't do both. Can we get it scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night instead?

who's more important?

It's just a preliminary setting so we don't get to this sunday and not have everyone paid up.

Labcrazy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Skeeter you go ahead and fill the league. I was just trying to help out and fill it up. I already have 3 leagues and that's plenty. good luck to all!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69