Anyone get a moose yet?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone stick a moose yet? :;:huh Heard of a few being taken but haven't seen any pictures yet.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
A guy I know got his with his bow. 5 yard shot - 51 inches wide.

i won’t post pics but they are out on a fb group.

something something bulls bucks or something like that 43060055-ADAD-49A1-80D8-17FC5941513C.png

Last edited:

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
☝️and that is the stupid group on Facebook that I despise of I sure hope the boys running that group own a good chunk of hunting land cause they are going to ruin it for everyone when all the public land is overrun with NR and lots of private is leased up and and more and more outfitters move in after seeing all them pics. It is awesome to see all the pics but social media probably isn't the place to do it if you care about future generations being able to hunt without paying. Just my 2 cents. It isn't the good old days where you can show people a good piece of bone and not everyone gets jealous and tries to infringe I can promise you someone in all 50 states has seen that page by now and more and more are looking into NDG&F regs

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep ive seen plenty on bucks and bulls as far as deer and now some picture of spotting scope antelope bucks coming out. some even include units.... unbelivable please keep sharing because i have a buddy with a tag in one unit a brother with a tag in another unit and i will go to the end of the earth and back to find a couple of those bucks haha

i will be honest when the Nd season opened in what 2014 again i was fortunate to draw i also had a wyoming tag in my pocket. i was planning on going out to wyoming first week of oct. and sitting out the ND opener. i ended up severly mis judging a goat in a rain/snow event out in wyoming got back early and was gonna sit Nd opener out rest up i kept checkinf internet sites and guys were posting pics of solid solid ass bucks in nd so what did i do drove out opening morning, got to the unit around leagl shooting glassed a coule herds founf a buck that ened up going 76" and went home if it wasnt for the internet pictures i wouldnt of been there. people see them more than you realize and it certainyl does have a negative effect .

you wont see me post any scouting pics but I will certainly look at anyones that is free and open to share theres.;);)

dbllung

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just look what it did to our fishing here in ND, "social media that is"....

Marksman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have 38 acres with a stream and lots of trees and 2 food plots was open to Bowhunter a bit some idiot decided to use my mailbox for a target. Ruined it for everyone now. One nice moose 45 inches comes in and eats some of the brush every couple days
last spring had 2 moose have the calves there. Few deer in there now one nice buck about 150
neighbor posted his land right now. He doesn’t hunt so I know no else will. It is too bad

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you know it was a hunter that shot your mailbox and not some meth head out driving around. A little early to penalize hunters before you get all of the facts. It’s like some over weight person slipping and falling on the bleachers of a high school basketball game then ending the season for the basketball team. Makes no sense as they are two totally different issues

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
So how about them moose , are they still on the loose? :)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76