Blue platers on the rise crossing the border

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s about as predictable as here. A few guys like it a few think the world is pretty much coming to the end and a few are just normal people

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
We had SD and MN plates on both sides of us at the parking lot and ran into another couple boats from MN and IA out on Van hook last weekend.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Maybe the blue platers that come here are just tired of fishing with blue platers back home. Might need some North Dakota nice for a change.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
We had SD and MN plates on both sides of us at the parking lot and ran into another couple boats from MN and IA out on Van hook last weekend.
. Appears we also need a wall on the ND southern border

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Big fucking deal, a person that lives in Minnesota is still an American and most of you people on this website are all about America, military, but when it comes to hunting and fishing they are not welcome, they no longer matter!? Please insight me on how this works besides the same old stories that 1 ruins it for somebody's brothers uncles father that had a friend one time and this one time in 1970 is still talked about. You guys want to talk about brotherhood and being a true outdoorsman...there are millions and millions of ducks and geese that are in or go through our state every fall, there are billions of fish within the waters of our state. I am just going to say this once then...if you can't catch a fish or shoot a duck or goose maybe you should try harder than as a person that lives in this state instead of bitching about others that have luck, out of state or not! Most that will response to this post will either be weekend warriors or those that live in the big cities that don't get to get out much, or am I wrong. This shit is just what it is...shit to stir a pot for people to bitch about. I have lived in ND for my entire life and have not had 1 problem with anyone from out of state. Let's let the bitching start...go

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
on devils lake this summer there were almost as many iowa and Nebraska boats as mn. I will say the iowa and Nebraska all seemed pretty nice none ancored 10 feet away like some mn people do. and I think some of them were fishing the roost

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sold my boat to a couple blue platers. Told them if I see it again it’ll be too soon. They didn’t get my joke.

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have lived in ND for my entire life and have not had 1 problem with anyone from out of state. Let's let the bitching start...go

Well obviously you’re either 12 or you don’t get out hunting and fishing very much at all. Serious question, you’re not really from Nd are you?

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think nrs should only be able to keep 1/2 a limit and no possession limit they have to eat what they keep or kill in the state or donate the meat to a food bank before they leave lol :;:::::;:stirthepot
Honestly I could care less as long as they don't hold the ramp up in front of me

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big fucking deal, a person that lives in Minnesota is still an American and most of you people on this website are all about America, military, but when it comes to hunting and fishing they are not welcome, they no longer matter!? Please insight me on how this works besides the same old stories that 1 ruins it for somebody's brothers uncles father that had a friend one time and this one time in 1970 is still talked about. You guys want to talk about brotherhood and being a true outdoorsman...there are millions and millions of ducks and geese that are in or go through our state every fall, there are billions of fish within the waters of our state. I am just going to say this once then...if you can't catch a fish or shoot a duck or goose maybe you should try harder than as a person that lives in this state instead of bitching about others that have luck, out of state or not! Most that will response to this post will either be weekend warriors or those that live in the big cities that don't get to get out much, or am I wrong. This shit is just what it is...shit to stir a pot for people to bitch about. I have lived in ND for my entire life and have not had 1 problem with anyone from out of state. Let's let the bitching start...go

is tob short for Toby?

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Well obviously you’re either 12 or you don’t get out hunting and fishing very much at all. Serious question, you’re not really from Nd are you?

35 years old...born and raised in ND, Bottineau and Valley City areas. I get out fishing and hunting very often, Thank you for the BS about being 12 ;) no harm on that one, no big deal. Never left ND either. Sorry you might have had a bad experience but maybe I haven't had that.

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
is tob short for Toby?

Kurtr, yes I am Toby Mougey. Does it really matter? I said what I said that was on my mind just like anyone else that does so on this website. Outdoorsmen or not, aren't we all?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
on devils lake this summer there were almost as many iowa and Nebraska boats as mn. I will say the iowa and Nebraska all seemed pretty nice none ancored 10 feet away like some mn people do. and I think some of them were fishing the roost

ND is the place where out of staters come to get limits, sometimes over. thanks G&F

- - - Updated - - -

Kurtr, yes I am Toby Mougey. Does it really matter? I said what I said that was on my mind just like anyone else that does so on this website. Outdoorsmen or not, aren't we all?
I was waiting for the update, never came.

THE OLD TOBY. WHERE IS THE EXTENSIVE FISHING REPORT YOU PROMISED EARLIER THIS SUMMER FROM SAK???? all caps, excuse the blues this night

I was waiting for the update, never came.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67