SD card reader apps

Walleyedevil

I have been using a few SD card reader apps for my trail cam SD cards. Most of them can only view one pic at a time. In the past I used my digital camera so I could view up to 12 pics at once then zoom in to see a more detailed view of a buck pic. Most of the apps I've found can view multiple pics but have to select one pic at a time to get better detail. It's just hard to sort through a couple hundred or thousand pics quickly if I have to view each individual photo. Any good apps out there? I've been using an SD card reader: Whitetail'R and other card readers but they all do the same thing of course.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
So on my phone I use the i-Easy drive app (have used the Stealth Cam app too) but with the number of pictures and cameras we run now it is just so much easier to replace cards in the field and check the SD's on a laptop when i get home

Walleyedevil

I check them on the PC a lot too. It's a good time killer for the first half hour in the stand to check the pics. If I'm just out checking cams and not hunting I just swap cards. Most apps really only allow you to view a small amount of pics at a time when using a card reader on the phone. I have an Android which I don't think matters at all.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69