Otter XTH pro Lodge

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
I’m looking to purchase a hub style house this year. Need somewhere to put all my kids and their cousins when I take them out fishing.

Any feedback on the Otter XTH Pro Resort Looks like a good house but always tough to tell until you get them out on the ice.

title say pro lodge but I’m looking at the larger resort size.

Last edited:

supermag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought an xth pro lodge last year. Only used it a couple times so far, but was happy with it. Everything seemed solid.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought one last year from runnings --- they did a price match. Dont buy from scheels they never did get in a current model. The only issue i had was one of the poles doesnt sit on the correct seam -- I didnt do anything about it - it didnt effect anything. The pros - its got a light colored (grey) inside --- the eskimos are dark that i looked at last year. Easy to setup -- I still have my yukon for the 40mph winds.

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
Just went to Scheels and made the purchase of the XTH pro resort. They price matched which saved a big chunk of money. Set up and tear down was quite easy....albeit in my garage. Not wishing for ice by any means as I have a few trips with the boat left but looking forward to using it.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Make sure u got the current year model. The newer one has more space. Scheels never had a current model when I purchased

supermag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last year they went to the pro model from the XTH. I’m assuming that’s what shorthairsrus is meaning. My wife bought the non-pro model that I took back for a pro that I had them price match. Got it cheaper anyways! I would think if you got the pro you have the bigger footprint and a few additional features.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74