Nice gesture

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last January or February I bought a couple of Fenwick rods and they had a free hooded sweatshirt promo offering, you just had to pay shipping charges. It took at least 3 months before I got the sweatshirt and I figured I was going to have to contact the company and raise hell to get my 'free' sweatshirt but just before I ran out of patience it arrived. Well yesterday out of the blue I got a check from Fenwick and an apology for the delay in the shipping. They said something about mismanagement of their rebate department and wanted to return everyone's shipping charges to make up for it. Thought that was a nice gesture. It is a very nice sweatshirt too, well worth the $6.95 shipping I paid.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
I ordered a new trolling motor for my boat this spring from trollingmotors.net. Last week, out of the blue I got an envelope thanking me for my purchase and 2 can cozies to use on the boat while using my new trolling motor. Not a big deal, but definitely unexpected and appreciated and left me with a very positive customer experience.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75