So did fishing buddy finally kick the bucket?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went over there to check the river gauge height and either they're having a major technical difficulty or they finally pulled the plug. They've been getting like one post a month so the latter seems quite possible.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow. Feel bad if they're gone, but I don't hardly stop in there after the shit show.

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven’t been there in a couple years
this site rocks

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could never log back in for whatever reason.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
They either didn't pay for web hosting or they cut the line with the sinker on it. And thirdly, I think our competition put a big dent in their membership.

WE ROCK!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
At one time spent many hours there. Got a bunch of points that I never did cash in on.
So it was great at one time but just went done the wrong road in the end. So now have this site to provide the same. DB

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seemed to check it once every 6 months maybe and was amazed by the lack of posts and wonder how ppl were hanging on.. I did check it last fall and happened to see where a guy found an arrowed buck in brewer lake which happened to be my buddy's, which happened to just get finished at the taxidermist 3 weeks ago.. So i can always say post-fbo days always created one last amazing memory/story.

Vollmer; thanks as always for saving us from timeout and letting us all go back to the back of the bus again! Happy new years errrrbody..:;:cheers

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember Fishing Buddy in the goodol'days...Dean,Tim, ETC. Was a good run for a long time...til the end! RIP!

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
They either didn't pay for web hosting or they cut the line with the sinker on it. And thirdly, I think our competition put a big dent in their membership.

WE ROCK!
This site didn't just put a dent in that site this site basically is Just Fishing Buddy relocated. everybody left there in mass and came here!

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
As the world turns...

You know what's really crazy, is that nodakoutdoors is still alive. That site has been on life support for darn near a decade, and it somehow finds a way to limp along. Hustad must have a sixth sense, because he sold that place at the optimal time.

I'm just happy NDA is alive and well. It really scratches the itch when I can't get out.

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
This site didn't just put a dent in that site this site basically is Just Fishing Buddy relocated. everybody left there in mass and came here!

Not me. Wasnt on fishing buddy. You guys got a fresh new perspective with me. You're welcome!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55