Dumb ass stupid hairy over grown cows...

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Who else is an Eastern Washington fan this weekend? I had to change my usual radio station this morning as the Bison banter was WAY too much, more than usual....which is saying something. ;:;barf

GO EAGLES!!!

Eastern Washington.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who else is an Eastern Washington fan this weekend? I had to change my usual radio station this morning as the Bison banter was WAY too much, more than usual....which is saying something. ;:;barf

GO EAGLES!!!

FB_IMG_1577369086164.jpg

i cant wait to read shorthairs combo hillbilly icelander drunkin reply

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
i cant wait to read shorthairs combo hillbilly icelander drunkin reply

I'm guessing it could push epic proportions.

Actually to be extremely honest, me rooting for the opposing team is usually the kiss of death for said team. Not sure why, but it's almost always that way.

My disdain for the over grown cows is a direct result of my environment. Living in the FM area one tends to be inundated with copious amounts of over grown cow bandwagon jumpers. Short is quite possibly the president of this club....

Last edited:

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing it could push epic proportions.

Actually to be extremely honest, me rooting for the opposing team is usually the kiss of death for said team. Not sure why, but it's almost always that way.

My disdain for the over grown cows is a direct result of my environment. Living in the FM area one tends to be inundated with copious amounts of over grown cow bandwagon jumpers. Short is quite possibly the president of this club....

I'm on the same page. I don't hate the team, I hate the dozens and dozens of bandwagon fans that I know. Pre-Dynasty days I knew very very few Bison fans, now more than half the people I socialize with are so-called "die hard" bison fans...I promise, if and when this dynasty comes to an end these "fans" will find some other bandwagon to jump on. I am and always will be a UND fan, a viking fan and a wild fan even though some days its painful to admit.

GO EASTERN WASHINGTON!!! and yes, I know they don't have a shot in hell.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm on the same page. I don't hate the team, I hate the dozens and dozens of bandwagon fans that I know. Pre-Dynasty days I knew very very few Bison fans, now more than half the people I socialize with are so-called "die hard" bison fans...I promise, if and when this dynasty comes to an end these "fans" will find some other bandwagon to jump on. I am and always will be a UND fan, a viking fan and a wild fan even though some days its painful to admit.

GO EASTERN WASHINGTON!!! and yes, I know they don't have a shot in hell.

How did UND do in the payoffs this season ?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDSU bison football is North Dakota's kryptonite, just like UND Sioux hockey..I mean er fighting hawks....... is also.
Get behind the team or go home....lol We don't have a professional sports team,, but we have something at the college level...lets go bison!!!!

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wish I could go home, but I have to "work" right now.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
So i cant go ice fishing on Saturday? Both my nieces went to EWU --- EWU is broke, they need a new field, they also gave away a home game this year as they needed the money from the travel game. 14 points is the spread -- its going to be a boring game alot like the majority of the games this year. Clearly if you look at the majority of the bison and Bama games this year you see one thing - they are very dominant in each division. To dominant that it makes it boring to watch.

As far as bandwagon -- I went to dakota and in the dome when it was a morgue to watch FB. Its fun to see the bandwagon --imo --- the best part is the CASH collected. Its a dynasty and now carson with the practice facility its unbelievable .

UND was the cats meow back when --- now its just another broke school that needs to combine with NDSU. What is our little state doing with two schools and all the littles n like mayville valley, etc. Join up who fans --- become part of the dynasty.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
How did UND do in the payoffs this season ?

Exactly my point...I'm loyal to my team no matter how shitty they do. Most of the new bison fans I know were all UND fans until the Bison started winning and I guarantee if the tables ever turn they will be UND fans again. Like I said, I don't hate the Bison, I hate the bandwagon fans.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So i cant go ice fishing on Saturday? Both my nieces went to EWU --- EWU is broke, they need a new field, they also gave away a home game this year as they needed the money from the travel game. 14 points is the spread -- its going to be a boring game alot like the majority of the games this year. Clearly if you look at the majority of the bison and Bama games this year you see one thing - they are very dominant in each division. To dominant that it makes it boring to watch.

As far as bandwagon -- I went to dakota and in the dome when it was a morgue to watch FB. Its fun to see the bandwagon --imo --- the best part is the CASH collected. Its a dynasty and now carson with the practice facility its unbelievable .

UND was the cats meow back when --- now its just another broke school that needs to combine with NDSU. What is our little state doing with two schools and all the littles n like mayville valley, etc. Join up who fans --- become part of the dynasty.

well that was disappointing.....not on the sauce yet

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member

NDSU is just as broke as UND this year as their athletic department deficit has grown as big as UND’s at over $800,000. They have had trouble filling the Fargo Dome this year which doesn’t help. I guess people can get tired of the bandwagon eventually.....

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly my point...I'm loyal to my team no matter how shitty they do. Most of the new bison fans I know were all UND fans until the Bison started winning and I guarantee if the tables ever turn they will be UND fans again. Like I said, I don't hate the Bison, I hate the bandwagon fans.
Kudos to you for staying strong! It will turn around eventually just like it has in the past.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

EWU -- has had a respectable team --- they have always had great QBs, Baldwin was a good coach --- they given NFL some good ones - Cupp example. But this is where the difference is ---- they dont have enough band wagon fans. You have to have support --- Why do you think K ST hired kleiman and Taylor ---- they want to duplicate what they did up here. I dont see UND doing that --- The recruiting alone will not allow for it --- once you build a dynasty --its hard to tear that down.

Join the two colleges ---- The you can even keep the name (UND) --- the University of North Dakota BISON!!! --- i like it. We play manitoba --we will have two mascots out on the ice flexing musckles --- ha i like it.

- - - Updated - - -

that would end the whole name thing

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
EWU -- has had a respectable team --- they have always had great QBs, Baldwin was a good coach --- they given NFL some good ones - Cupp example. But this is where the difference is ---- they dont have enough band wagon fans. You have to have support --- Why do you think K ST hired kleiman and Taylor ---- they want to duplicate what they did up here. I dont see UND doing that --- The recruiting alone will not allow for it --- once you build a dynasty --its hard to tear that down.

Join the two colleges ---- The you can even keep the name (UND) --- the University of North Dakota BISON!!! --- i like it. We play manitoba --we will have two mascots out on the ice flexing musckles --- ha i like it.

- - - Updated - - -

that would end the whole name thing

No way were are keeping those baby diarrhea colors though! ;:;badidea

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
But it still wasn’t enough to balance the budget at UND. According to the NCAA reports, UND’s athletics department on the overall lost $1.4 million in 2016. At NDSU, the athletics budget ran a surplus, with nearly $1.8 million in revenue more than expenses

per Bis Tribune

Please update if you have something -- it would be interesting to see

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82