Don't mess with Blue Steel!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet he feels like he got it from Lexington Steele with no lube

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wont matter who wins the AFC title game they wont beat the Rams #99 and #93 are a scary duo

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was horrible no call but karma is a bitc’. Payton was a cry baby about it after game too. Atleast rams didn’t put a bounty on brees

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For the first time, I might be a Pats fan this year. I just want Bellichek or Brady or both to go away. They lost last year and came back. Maybe if they win this year they will hang it up.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Officiating has gotten so bad, no wonder people are walking away, and the NFL wondering why people trash the sport and the refs, the one call in the pats-chiefs game calling roughing the passer on the chiefs was not EVEN close to the violation in question! Again, the pats have the refs on their side as usual in the big games. I, for one, will not be watching the Super Bowl, even tho I am pulling for the Rams.
Super Bowl Sunday is my b-day and was kinda looking forward to it, now it just left a bad taste in my mouth, I'll be doing something else besides watching the super bowl.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Officiating has gotten so bad, no wonder people are walking away, and the NFL wondering why people trash the sport and the refs, the one call in the pats-chiefs game calling roughing the passer on the chiefs was not EVEN close to the violation in question! Again, the pats have the refs on their side as usual in the big games. I, for one, will not be watching the Super Bowl, even tho I am pulling for the Rams.
Super Bowl Sunday is my b-day and was kinda looking forward to it, now it just left a bad taste in my mouth, I'll be doing something else besides watching the super bowl.

The ref that threw the flag was standing directly behind Tom Brady and assumed Brady was slapped in the face by a hand. Maybe the ref got a little trigger happy but something has to be done to protect quarterbacks. Imagine a 350 tank of muscle riding yourself into the dirt? How many of us would/could stand up?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pass interference -- can somebody explain exactly when that should be called??

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
The ref that threw the flag was standing directly behind Tom Brady and assumed Brady was slapped in the face by a hand. Maybe the ref got a little trigger happy but something has to be done to protect quarterbacks. Imagine a 350 tank of muscle riding yourself into the dirt? How many of us would/could stand up?

I understand your point of view, but consider that these guys are getting paid literally tens of millions to play a game. They should be subject to any and all levels of destruction, same as the rest of the players.

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pass interference should have been called, but I'm glad it happened to the Saints!!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really?? Are you for real? Like BBJ said, you want flag football then? Christ. Its all about you can't touch the pussy Brady..waa waa......
the game has gotten so soft anymore and with refs being bought out left and right, can't even call this football anymore.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76