New World Record Archery Whitetail Buck

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't watch the video but the guy shoots a monster deer and cant even put the tounge away and clean the blood up.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Monster or simply a buck your proud of, have the wherewithal to take a respectable picture

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
respectable pic or not....that's DEFINITELY a respectable buck! Jealousy has set in.....

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
same here, I saw the classless Youtube thumbnail and didn’t need to see more

I really admire/respect the natural beauty of big racks, but the idolatry aspect escapes me, thank God

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn’t know anyone cleaned up the deer before picture unless it was a snobby video hunter that like to tell everyone how they should do things

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s the fucking Jordan of deer it rolls with his tongue out as he is spreading genes so the guy just wanted to respect home like that. Delicate flowers

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr, I don’t like the blood/gore for the SJW aspect. I couldn’t care less personally.

Fox hunting is no longer legal in the UK. That would have considered impossible when I was in college. That same crap is creeping in here in the USA. Dipshit videos/pics the left can use against hunting are stupid/careless/classless for the damage they do to a sport we love. That’s just the way it is - I wish it didn’t matter.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr, I don’t like the blood/gore for the SJW aspect. I couldn’t care less personally.

Fox hunting is no longer legal in the UK. That would have considered impossible when I was in college. That same crap is creeping in here in the USA. Dipshit videos/pics the left can use against hunting are stupid/careless/classless for the damage they do to a sport we love. That’s just the way it is - I wish it didn’t matter.

While it will look better to us hunters and like more respect is given to the animal if that type of stuff is cleaned up for the photo, the anti’s don’t really care either way it seems. Look at any photo someone posts on a platform like facebook or the like and if it isn’t taken down immediately by the platform itself it will have hundreds or even thousands of the most vile comments imaginable from the anti crowd no matter how respectful the picture taken is. Just my .02

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

What does sjw stand for? I like nice pictures also I did a shity job on getting good pics of my deer this year which I regret. I was kinda frazzled and felt like I had to hurry to pack the meat and deer out but looking back I had all day should have got a lot more pictures

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67