Permanent ice house requirements

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I recently purchased my first permanent house and I was reading Game and Fish's requirements regarding identification posted on the house. It states name and address or name and phone number. So my question is if I use my address, is it my full address or just city and state? Thanks in advance for any help.

jmiller

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its suppose to be your full address that way if anything happens someone can track u down. Personally I would just stick with name and phone number. Its easier for everyone

riverfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
i personally use my name and city nobody has ever said anything to me yet, but i am probably in the wrong on this one.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it's full address then I will be using my phone number, don't really want people to have access to my address so any nutjob can "swing by".

PapaWoodie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use name and number. Also lets other fisherman get ahold of you if they see vandalism to your house, or something off. I have done it before and called the owner by using the number on the side of the house. Tremendous help, especially if your number isn't listed, or you only have cell service as it would be hard to google.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62