Anyone seen this around town?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
This shit is the cats ass for waxing a car! Anyone seen it around Minot?

cache.php

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Google says Mills Fleet Farm carries it in Fargo.

Or - Have a friend or family Amazon it.

- - - Updated - - -

I’d be surprised car part stores didn’t carry it.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Goes on super easy, cleans the gunk off really good and comes off just about as easy as it goes on. Used to have it at what was once called Mann's Auto parts but someone else took it over and they don't have it no more. Been to Walmart, Menards, Home Depot, Home of Economy, Napa, O'Riley's. Going to try a couple more places today. I can order it online but wanted to wax the cars this weekend and it won't get here till the 5th of July.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tika, please compare/contrast to standard Turtle wax if you would please.

I have tried a couple different wax styles/brands through the years.
Have gone back to the basic Turtle wax. I wax my vehicles twice a year and it still has a bead after a rain when I do the next wax, 6 months later. We park our vehicles in a garage so they aren't out in the sun/elements a large portion of the time.

@tikawithashinyblackvehicle I had a black truck, once . . . Hard to keep looking clean. But when you did, they sure looked sharp. Yours looks great!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maddog, I never used Turtle wax. Knew the people that used to own the Westland station (awe F now I feel old) ;:;rofl across from Simmson's on Broadway, they used, what was I believe was called Astro Shield to detail cars. Was some really good stuff that went on easy and cleaned great and was easy to take off but when they retired\closed down I couldn't find it anywhere. Tried Nufinish and is sucked. Had someone suggest the Meguiar's 2.0 and I like it. The Yukon is a 2017 and when it was washed it had a greyish color to the clear coat. Started at 9:30 this morning and was done at 2:30. I used a Ryobi 6" orbital buffer to apply the wax (use 3/4s of a bottle) and a couple Terri cloth bath towels to take it off and then went over it a couple times with the synthetic microfiber buffer pad. This wax took the grey out of the clear coat and looks black again. Yes, Black cars suck but its my wife's and as the saying goes" happy wife, happy life" works form me!!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice lookin' rig there T.
We used Astro Shield too and that was easy on and off. Worked good for glass too.
I found a couple cans a year or so ago of Astro Shield and bought it. Can't for the life of me remember where i found it.

bk3

Founding Member
Founding Member
wipeoutsystems.com for all your astro shield needs

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Goes on super easy, cleans the gunk off really good and comes off just about as easy as it goes on. Used to have it at what was once called Mann's Auto parts but someone else took it over and they don't have it no more. Been to Walmart, Menards, Home Depot, Home of Economy, Napa, O'Riley's. Going to try a couple more places today. I can order it online but wanted to wax the cars this weekend and it won't get here till the 5th of July.

You need funner hobbies.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well as of Wednesday this part of it doesn’t look so good any more

6E69E80C-1859-412A-8EA1-DBA3EF7F75B6.jpg ;:;banghead

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120