AIM Fishing results Garrison nd June 30, 2019

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
Was this a van hook tournament based out of garrison? I fished east end around mallard island at mid day for a few hours and didn’t catch a single eye. Congrats to any teams that fished the east end and caught fish.

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
If the boundary was there, all the more impressive. It gives me hope of catching a walleye this weekend on the mid section of the lake. As always, hats off to these teams and how they catch these good walleyes. Very impressive.

Bauer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was a boundary, biggest bags came in douglas creek. Fished in it as well, I had a shallow bite going til the wind laid down then it got tough, and for most! Wish my early fish would have been bigger!

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
The east end bite to me is more consistent than the Deepwater/Pouch bite right now. We did really well in Steinke, wolf creek, Garrison and Douglas bays as well as some wind blown main lake bites. If there’s wind, the bite is as shallow as you can get. If it’s flat the fish seem to set up 18-20 with fish deeper as well. Cranks, jigs with plastic and rigging with bait all produced.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74