Tom Brady going to the Bucs

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not official yet but it certainly appears Tom Brady will be playing for the Bucs next year. Totally surprised me, he will be going up against Brees and the Saints for the NFC South it appears. I've always liked Tom, will be super interesting to see if he can turn things around down there, they have some good receivers and tight ends. Defense isn't too bad either. Plus the Super Bowl is in Tampa this year.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^^^ Surprised me as well. You mentioned receivers and tight ends as well as a pretty good defense. Didn't notice any mention of a solid offensive line. Might be the most important part of a team with a 42 year old QB. He's been successful in his career and would like to see him finish successfully. Hope it works out for him.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard that TB is paying him 30 mil. don't know if its true or not. What's to regret about that?

Hobbling your way into retirement. Let's face it, he's doing this to scratch an itch, not because he's broke.

Don't get me wrong, I've made plenty of poor choices due to ego and itch scratching, just not at this level.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
what happened to jameis?

th

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
TB was 7-9 last season with a QB that threw 30 Ints...they will compete in that division for sure. Saints not nearly as good as they were 2 years ago...Atlanta and Carolina re-building. Wouldn't be surprised if TB and Bruce Arians go much further than people expect. Question now becomes what do the Pats do at QB???

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not official yet but it certainly appears Tom Brady will be playing for the Bucs next year. Totally surprised me, he will be going up against Brees and the Saints for the NFC South it appears. I've always liked Tom, will be super interesting to see if he can turn things around down there, they have some good receivers and tight ends. Defense isn't too bad either. Plus the Super Bowl is in Tampa this year.

Super Bowl has been cancelled. #$%^&>

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
TB was 7-9 last season with a QB that threw 30 Ints...they will compete in that division for sure. Saints not nearly as good as they were 2 years ago...Atlanta and Carolina re-building. Wouldn't be surprised if TB and Bruce Arians go much further than people expect. Question now becomes what do the Pats do at QB???

Easton Stick

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75