Ranger 619VS, 2004

GSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking at a new to me boat. Is anyone here running one of these of this year class? I have a couple of questions. Can you fit 4 full sized seats in it behind the wheel? From the pictures the back end seems narrow and I cannot find anything on line for Ranger brochures. Anything in particular to look for or ask on?

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
619vs.jpg

GSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, I have seen that already. It looks like there is 3 seat "holes" in line there. I have also seen where there is 2 chairs, but don't know if that is the same year class?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can but you aren’t gonna swivel those seats. And most likely will want to move at least one when you go to fishing

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking at a new to me boat. Is anyone here running one of these of this year class? I have a couple of questions. Can you fit 4 full sized seats in it behind the wheel? From the pictures the back end seems narrow and I cannot find anything on line for Ranger brochures. Anything in particular to look for or ask on?

What's your primary fishing mode and how many people do you typically have on the boat?

GSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's your primary fishing mode and how many people do you typically have on the boat?

Most primary mode would be pitching/casting followed by trolling either cranks or BB's. People in the boat can vary depending on activity. If fishing and If only adults, 2 people 90% of the time and maybe 3 or 4 from time to time. I have 3 kids (under 10) and my wife along when we go camping. That would be max load, but mostly for screwing around (tubing, lily pad, swimming) I just don't know if that back half of the boat will suffice for that?

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most primary mode would be pitching/casting followed by trolling either cranks or BB's. People in the boat can vary depending on activity. If fishing and If only adults, 2 people 90% of the time and maybe 3 or 4 from time to time. I have 3 kids (under 10) and my wife along when we go camping. That would be max load, but mostly for screwing around (tubing, lily pad, swimming) I just don't know if that back half of the boat will suffice for that?

Does the boat weight limit work with your family now and in the future for as long as you intend to keep it? Guesstimate kids growth.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77