HHA Single Pin Sights

WannaBFishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking at switching to a single pin sight, looking for any information along with other option for single pin sights.

Thanks.

Founding Member
Founding Member
HHA has been around a long time and is right there at the top of the list as far as adjustable single pin sights. Have never had a problem with any of mine the past 20 years or so. You really can't go wrong with any of them they make, I'm shooting the optimizer lite ultra right now. Its nice having a sight I don't need a tool to adjust. The regular optimizer light works just fine also. One thing I would shy away from is their XL size housing, they are a bit big and bulky for my liking. The trophy taker option line is a very cool new concept, Dan Evens has a really cool idea there but boy they are $$. With today's fast bows I've gotten used to leaving my pin at 35 yds on spot and stalk hunts. Pretty accurate from 10-50 yds after you practice that way allot. And for treestand and ground blind hunting they are hard to beat, pins are very bright with all that fiber optics.
Good luck!

WannaBFishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
5575 thanks for the info. I am leaning towards the KingPin and hoped to get some feedback before dropping the cash.

Thanks again.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh that's the Cadillac, I'm sure you'd be more than happy with its performance! I'd look at it in person thou weight may be an issue to you. They are a little heavier than some sights on the market.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74