photos

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess I am testing the photo option --- don't really understand the concept. photo deleted in one hour unless utilized? V man whats the scoop on the photos

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe i saw that message in the manage attachments area. I was adjusting an image in a post and saw it when i was working with that.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I did a test upload from my iphone, and it worked, but it is not terribly user friendly. Hopefully this will be easier once the mobile site is launched. I will make this a priority ... simplifying the photo submit process.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did a test upload from my iphone, and it worked, but it is not terribly user friendly. Hopefully this will be easier once the mobile site is launched. I will make this a priority ... simplifying the photo submit process.
Test from android platform. ..not horrible but could be better. ..haven't tried mobile photo upload yet...still getting use to format

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Yeah, it is clunky on mobile. Mobile site will be up soon. Want to iron out kinks on main version of site first.

DustyG33

Founding Member
Founding Member
All photos I've posted have been with iPhone. Wasn't to complicated I didn't think

Attachments

image.jpg

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Posted a pic, but the story was hidden until you opened the pic. Seeing the story at the same time as the pic is preferable to me. Less clicking. Kicking the tires on the new site and like it so far.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Posted a pic, but the story was hidden until you opened the pic. Seeing the story at the same time as the pic is preferable to me. Less clicking. Kicking the tires on the new site and like it so far.

there is a way to do that. I have it that way on a couple of mine. I don't recall exactly how I did that though. Sorry.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
there is a way to do that. I have it that way on a couple of mine. I don't recall exactly how I did that though. Sorry.

Just growing pains then. I'll figure it out......eventually. Still learning to navigate this site, which may take a while for me LOL!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
All photos I've posted have been with iPhone. Wasn't to complicated I didn't think

except they're all sideways. My iphone pictures do that too. Look right on your phone, but when you go to the site, they're sideways.

Attachments

12294682_10208962643005416_6820523724306701192_n.jpg

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member

I think you put the story as the description for the photo album instead of the description for the picture. If you put it as the picture description then it shows with the picture (less clicking to do).

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 115
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69