the smoking gun(broken cell)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe the new England Pats have to be the most crooked team ever to play the game. I am glad Bradys suspension is upheld

squirrel92

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe the new England Pats have to be the most crooked team ever to play the game. I am glad Bradys suspension is upheld

Do you think someone should get a longer suspension for deleting evidence in a nonviolent crime than someone who actually breaks the law with a violent crime?

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's called sportsmanship to push the boundaries. I would not want to give up my phone to the league either and have them dig around in my personal stuff. The NFL is getting pussified like the rest of the nation.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine the pics of his wife that would have went public if he had handed over his phone. Or anything else unrelated for that matter. Imagine of someone sent him a dirty joke.

89bluefin

Founding Member
Founding Member
falcons and browns !!! all I am gonna say on this matter and how come not one active qb has spoke on this topic!!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine the pics of his wife that would have went public if he had handed over his phone. Or anything else unrelated for that matter. Imagine of someone sent him a dirty joke.

I do not think his wife's pictures,were the cause of his decision to destroy his phone.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you think someone should get a longer suspension for deleting evidence in a nonviolent crime than someone who actually breaks the law with a violent crime?
If anything, the rules of the game are the only thing goodell and the NFL should be concerning themselves with. Not dwi, assault and whatever nonsense the thugs are doing off the field. Those indiscretions are for the court system to sort out. Personally, with their past cheating allegations, Brady and the Pats got off easy.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

image.jpg

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
if they said to hand over the phone, yea NO. i'd destroy it too. but if they said hand over pertinant info/texts, and he chose not to, and destroyed the phone...........um yea, he had a free pass basically to hand over 'pertinent' info....

it doesnt bode well, but again, proves nothing

fwiw, i think he was involved as much as anyone

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anything, the rules of the game are the only thing goodell and the NFL should be concerning themselves with. Not dwi, assault and whatever nonsense the thugs are doing off the field. Those indiscretions are for the court system to sort out. Personally, with their past cheating allegations, Brady and the Pats got off easy.

Doesn't matter, most peoples phones have personal info on them. Who in their right mind would turn that over? He didn't commit a crime.

Big deal, he shouldn't have pictures like that on his phone, with technology the way it is he could have his phone hacked. Also why did he not tell the NFL he destroyed his phone right away instead of waiting till 3+ months later. He knew he was in trouble

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's fair to say that even the fans at this point shouldn't be talking about integrity. Over the past few years especially, the NFL has shown as an organization they have zero integrity when it comes to drugs and violence yet folks want to throw a fit over psi in the football. Meanwhile no one has quit tuning in.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whats sad here is that more people will be concerned about what he might have tried to hide than what Hillary did.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have 2 phones at the bottom of McKenzie bay, he would be more than welcome to add his to my collection.
I guess that is what I would have come up with.

I have a couple pair of sunglasses, an ipod, and 2 poles there too. I know I am likely forgetting some other items.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big deal, he shouldn't have pictures like that on his phone, with technology the way it is he could have his phone hacked. Also why did he not tell the NFL he destroyed his phone right away instead of waiting till 3+ months later. He knew he was in trouble

Is it up to you what legal material someone should or can have on their personal property? Also why would someone destroy a perfectly good phone randomly? Of course it would be destroyed when someone was trying to take it from him. Why else? I could care less about Brady. He probably was involved with what they say. There is also the same probability that so do most other teams and QBs. As far as infringements go this one shouldn't even be in the top ten of NFL scumbag acts but it's the easiest one to publicize because no one got hurt.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57