Stump 3 white tail pro provision blinds

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody have one of these blinds? Sold at North Country Marine in garrison. Looking for thoughts on them if they are decent or what are everyone else using. Mainly going to use for Archery. Stump-3-White-Tail-Properties-Pro-Vision-1.jpg

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is small compared to my permanent one which measures 8x8 and has 8' ceiling. I usually have a kid with so I look for big enough to fit a few people and gear

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the one I have is the vision 3. I really like it. Windows open silently as long as you have most of the clasps pre opened. I feel its small for two people. A buddy of mine has sat in it with his teenage daughter and said there was plenty of room for them though. He did have trouble looking out a different window then his daughter and seeing the deer she was shooting at. It has to do with the windows are positioned so there isn't another window behind you to skyline you. Get the curtain kit if you plan to bowhunt out of it. curtains attach with magnets at the top. I feel there should also be magnets at the bottom of the curtains so that if you have a window open on a windy day the other curtains aren't blowing around.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anybody have one of these blinds? Sold at North Country Marine in garrison. Looking for thoughts on them if they are decent or what are everyone else using. Mainly going to use for Archery.1670649984139.png

Get one on skids so you can move it around and can use it in the winter as an ice house. I’m still kicking myself for not buying one at a poacher auction a few years ago.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If I was to build another blind I would buy a old boat trailer and build a blind on top of the trailer and move it around real easy. I have built 3 of them on boat trailers and they all measured 6 x 8 x 7 high. Your head is about 7 to 8 ft in the air. I had less than 500.00 in each blind.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75