Hello everyone, new guy on here :)

sourisshorebound

Founding Member
Founding Member
hey, my name is Nathan, I'm 25 and live in Minot where I have been for most of my life. I love to fish for just about anything from creek chubs up to paddlefish :) the majority of the time I am confined to shore as I have neither a boat or a truck capable of pulling one, but I still try to get somewhere I can get my line wet almost everyday. I also get excited to get up and bird hunt in the fall but I don't think anything will ever get close to my love of feeling that weight on my line and feeling a solid hookset drive home. :)
Just figured I should stop in and say hi, seeing as I'm new here.

sourisshorebound

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks guys :) nice to see some friendly replies so fast. Its been really hard to find a local fishing forum with an active community! I used to prowl around fishing buddy but it seems like 90% of the community just up and vanished? (plus I cant stand the new format)

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes they all vanished, over to here. Welcome n good luck fishin.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they all vanished, over to here. Welcome n good luck fishin.

sourisshorebound

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks! I need all the luck I can get :p its been a tough year for me. Except for april-may when the eyes ran through minot heavy its been hard work to find eyes from shore!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sourisshorebound , Have you ventured North a few miles up to grano or green crossing ? used to have pretty good luck from shore there at times.

sourisshorebound

Founding Member
Founding Member
actually I should be in bed right now because I'm planning on hitting grano early in the morning and being out there all day. ( the girlfriend has to work from 8am- till atleast 7-8oclock) will make a report on how we do when I get back :)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74