Hisun side x side

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been thinking about getting a utv and came across an ad for hisun. Did some research and sounds like they actually built parts for a few of the big name brands before going out on their own. Units come with 2yr warranty and a little better price tag. Anyone have any experience with them

ktm450

★★ Legendary Member
Been thinking about getting a utv and came across an ad for hisun. Did some research and sounds like they actually built parts for a few of the big name brands before going out on their own. Units come with 2yr warranty and a little better price tag. Anyone have any experience with them

have one now. its a 2016 hisun 700 efi i believe- it was given to us on trade for some work we did for a guy. he rolled it and in the time it crunched a wire in the harness and he couldnt ever figure it out. got it running in a couple hours and havent done a thing to it sense. when we first got it, parts seem hard to come by, but havent looked to really hard yet for that, mainly looking for exhaust for it. The stock exhaust (or i think its stock) is really loud and dont care for it. ours is street legal, will do about 60 mph on the highway.

if i remember correctly, i was told its built off the older yamaha rhino frames and parts, ( like the 2012 model range)

Jiggernaut

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure if this will help you any, but Hisun makes the Cub Cadet and Coleman UTVs too. It's a Chinese company and parts may be hard to come by with today's political climate

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79