Sufix nanobraid?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its fishing line that cant be worse than nanofil. I went overboard and spooled up about 15 reels with nanofil between ice and long rods. Im down to just two reels left with nanofil thankfully.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Enslow and his tackle box.
sillybilly-1.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ted takasaki(sp) told me power pro, and until he starts peddling something different I am in no position to change. He is the pro, and he gave me a free spool of it at the Fargo sports show about 5 years ago. I like free, and expert advice.

I did try it on the ice rods with less enthusiasm

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its fishing line that cant be worse than nanofil. I went overboard and spooled up about 15 reels with nanofil between ice and long rods. Im down to just two reels left with nanofil thankfully.

got any you want to sell? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ted takasaki(sp) told me power pro, and until he starts peddling something different I am in no position to change. He is the pro, and he gave me a free spool of it at the Fargo sports show about 5 years ago. I like free, and expert advice.

I did try it on the ice rods with less enthusiasm

indeed - braided lines and ice do not mix

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll probably give it a whirl

- - - Updated - - -

until further notice - powerpro super slick is my current favorite

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have fireline on my ice rods. I like it. If it ices up I know it's probably too damn cold to be sitting outside. Wags sold me on powerpro super slick. I don't know which direction to go with my ice line. Mono sucks, fluoro suck, braid sucks.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have fireline on my ice rods. I like it. If it ices up I know it's probably too damn cold to be sitting outside. Wags sold me on powerpro super slick. I don't know which direction to go with my ice line. Mono sucks, fluoro suck, braid sucks.

I will still continue to run nanofil on my jigging ice rods w/flouro leader. Doesnt ice up too bad. Im with you, i hate mono for anything but bobber fishing ha

- - - Updated - - -

it's gotta be better than 8:1 power pro :mad:

that red powerpro you have on that rod is hideously bad

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear a lot about nano and most is negative. I love that stuff and have yet to have a bogus break off. I'll probably try some of the suffix. It must be good if it has the word nano in it;)

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will probably give it a shot. I have had such good luck running 10/2 PP on all my jigging rods it will be hard to switch.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 115
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69