**2021 Reiten Family Memorial Coyote Hunt**

Goose Bandit

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fort Atchison Rifle and Archery Club will be hosting the 2021 Reiten Family Memorial Coyote Hunt in Cooperstown ND February 6 2021. Please check out our Facebook page for updates and registrations.
thumbnail_IMG_1054.jpg

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Do all team members have to be present for rules meeting on Friday?

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you are a member of this site then you know that tournaments are frowned upon by many on here. You will be ridiculed, called names, and shamed into thinking you are the scum of the earth. They will force you to wander the wastelands of the earth dressed in sheep skins and goats skins, destitute and afflicted, living in caves and holes in the earth. I’m not one of those people though so shoot me a PM and I’ll send a check your way as a donation to help out.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you are a member of this site then you know that tournaments are frowned upon by many on here. You will be ridiculed, called names, and shamed into thinking you are the scum of the earth. They will force you to wander the wastelands of the earth dressed in sheep skins and goats skins, destitute and afflicted, living in caves and holes in the earth. I’m not one of those people though so shoot me a PM and I’ll send a check your way as a donation to help out.

The site members despise tournaments that attract Wisconsinites. I don’t think coyote tourneys are as frowned upon???

- - - Updated - - -

Paging Supressyourself... Supressyourself to the red courtesy phone...

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The site members despise tournaments that attract Wisconsinites. I don’t think coyote tourneys are as frowned upon???

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhhhh. So it’s just tournaments that they don’t like. I get it now. As long as they approve, thumbs up. If not, thumbs down and off with their heads. Sounds like these type of guys must vote Democrat.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahhhhh. So it’s just tournaments that they don’t like. I get it now. As long as they approve, thumbs up. If not, thumbs down and off with their heads. Sounds like these type of guys must vote Democrat.

Only 4 or 5 members on this site vote Dem.....c'mon man! Fake news....

Goose Bandit

Founding Member
Founding Member
at least 1 team member from each team must to be present for the rules meeting. We do have hotel options in Cooperstown if needed. Any more questions, don't hesitate to ask! Thank you!

Last edited:

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member

Ok, I'm here... what am I supposed to do?

I think tournaments are fine as long as they stay small enough to discourage dickheadery / cheating.
And hunting coyotes is always fun. If I had any clue where to hunt over there, I'd be in.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74