Found Monday Jan 28

ndrivrrat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Found Monday Dec 28

My son found an essential piece of ice fishing equipment on Hwy 83 Monday night. We would really like to get this back to who ever owns it. I am being vague on purpose because if you lost this you will really want it back and you have the rest of what came with it when purchased. If you or someone you know lost something Monday night let me know, I want this back to its owner.

Last edited:

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Truly humble we have such great guys in this group/site when it comes to finding shit on the road\in the ditches and making the effort to get things back to the rightfully owner!!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
My son found an essential piece of ice fishing equipment on Hwy 83 Monday night. We would really like to get this back to who ever owns it. I am being vague on purpose because if you lost this you will really want it back and you have the rest of what came with it when purchased. If you or someone you know lost something Monday night let me know, I want this back to its owner.

Should post on BisMan Lost and Found too.
You and your son need to be commended for doing this.
Thank you!

ndrivrrat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have also posted this on Bisman. Not sure where else to post to try to get it back to the owner.

ndrivrrat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still have not heard from anyone which i feel is odd. This is my last bump on this thread.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still have not heard from anyone which i feel is odd. This is my last bump on this thread.

Yeah, as odd as it may seem...lots of ND anglers and outdoorsy types just don't visit nodakangler.

I also must commend you on putting forth a solid effort to get someone else's property back to them. THanks!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you check ND Craigslist or Bismarck Craigslist in Lost and Found?

We were down in the Phoenix area (The Valley) as everyone here calls it, and had a suitcase roll out of the back of a pickup, in front of us, with the endgate down last Sunday. By the time we stopped and got the suitcase, the pickup was gone as we were on an on ramp to the Interstate highway. Couldn't find the pickup so came back home and went through it looking for a name but nothing in it. Lots of valuables in it and many items were new and it had a 2 week supply of medicine in there too.
Monday i was in the garage and looked down at that suitcase and thought Craigslist. Went in under Phoenix and lost and found and there was an AD looking for her Neon green suitcase that fell out of the back of her pickup.
Called her and Tuesday she came up and picked it up.
Got lucky and felt darn good to find the owner!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
guy by the name of James Harper, is asking on FB, about a lost Otter Pro Lodge, between pettibone grier lake and bismarck.

ndrivrrat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not what my son found. It is a house but was found by Audubon on Hwy83. That is why it is so puzzling to us that no one has been looking for it.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe some kid used his Dad's house and either didn't tell him he lost it or just plain blew it off and forgot he even took it fishing?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77