Songbird

Lando

Established Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgxXSfto6Vo

This is a crazy film about the world a few years from now. COVID-21 is out there, and the govt. has taken control. Citizens have to submit a temp check every morning, and if you have a fever, the govt comes and takes you away.

Anyway, I thought it was mildly entertaining.......but then there I got news of this Euro super-spreading COVID and it made me wonder......?????

I love living in a place where I don't really have to worry about weird end-of-days shit. I will not go hungry.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched a netflix series, Black Mirror that has all sorts of futuristic scenarios, lots of hmmm moments. Stock up on tinfoil

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
At the beginning of this whole thing (last February), my boss at the time told me stock up and be prepared to go 6 months. I laughed at her and she asked, "what will I do if I run out of food?" I informed her that I'm a farm kid who hunts and fishes, my family and I will be fine.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
New York is now attempting to implement contracting Wuhan an arrestable offense is you're deemed an unsafe carrier. It's also a bit murky how the afflicted will obtain a lawyer.

No shit.

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just what the world needs....an action-thriller worst case scenario movie that will profit off today's world of fear and uncertainty. Lets pour gas on the fire and make some money doing it.

Can't wait to hear how "prophetic" the movie is.....#$%^&>

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79