Att'n Musky Maniacs~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bite is on BIG time over here in northern Minn,take a looksey from last weeks tourney~
Worth a road trip to get a better than avg crack @ monster~
LV15LBfinal.jpg
Record Musky Caught and Father & Son Team Win PMTT
PMTT Press Release Editor,
Duane Landmeier

When you hear the lake named Vermilion near Tower, Minnesota the first thing that comes to mind is big muskies. That is exactly what the anglers of the Professional Musky Tournament Trail ran into this past weekend as 225 of the best musky fishermen in the world hit the water under partly cloudy skies with air and water temps both in the low 70�s for the Musky Hunter Magazine�s Fall Meltdown held on Lake Vermilion August 7th & 8th. Big fish were in an overabundance as a truly goliath, world class size musky was caught that measured at 57.50� by the team of Kory Kosek of Stewart, MN and Chris Chase of Farmington, MN. That musky was the largest ever recorded during a PMTT tournament in 17 years. To put in perspective just how good the fishing was for large muskies during this tournament, that record size fish came in 18th place as there were 79 muskies registered in the two day event.

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get the Ball jars ready!
In all seriousness, I'd really like to witness a big one being caught. I know what it's like with big pike, this would be a whole nother matter.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Knowing what I know about muskie fishing I'd be throwing a bucktail right about now.

You're welcome.:cool:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85