Buffalo Tenderloin, it is what's for supper!

MossyMO

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]Cold smoked a buffalo tenderloin with oak for an hour that was rubbed down with garlic olive oil and Tatonka Dust seasoning.

-----

Searing the buffalo tenderloin over the Vortex.

-----

Cooked the tenderloin indirect till it reached an internal temp of 125º. While the tenderloin cooked indirect we also did up some frozen Green Giant Backyard Potato mix with a little butter and also some shrimp seasoned with Buffalo Wing seasoning, smoked chopped garlic cloves and a little butter.

-----

Buffalo tenderloin, potatoes and shrimp.

-----

This meal was fantastic!

Thanks for looking![/FONT]

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
How fat are you? If everything i cooked looked and sounded that good, I would be huge!
in all seriousness though, do you need a roomate! Lol

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://owensbbq.com/smokers-and-pellets.html

ive had one for a few years now, works great... make sure u let the pellets burn for a few minutes so it stays smoldering after u blow it out. I just broke down and ordered the vortex. I prefer smoking and cooking (and drinking beer) with the charcoal grill in the summer, use my materbuilt in the winter. seems to be a good guy to do business with, last time he actually refunded some of the shipping cost because it cost less than what it said at checkout.

MossyMO

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome!
Where do you get those little 'smoking' canisters?

Looks like jer79 got you handle with posting the Owens BBQ website, thanks jer79!

How fat are you? If everything i cooked looked and sounded that good, I would be huge!
in all seriousness though, do you need a roomate! Lol

I am not skinny, I need to lose a few pounds for sure... oh and thanks but don't need a room mate!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69