Bucs antonio brown ~

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tailspin,watched the high lights,don't have a clue what caused this fiasco,such an act of a drama queen...some pro....not.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...zarre-exit-and-examining-the-playoff-picture/

[FONT=&quot]According to the league's official website, Brown felt he was too injured to play so he refused to go in the game when Arians asked him to. Going into Week 17, Brown had been dealing with an ankle injury that kept him out of practice on both Thursday and Friday. The same ankle injury had also caused him to miss multiple games this year. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]By the time the third quarter rolled around, Brown apparently felt that he couldn't help the team and that it wouldn't do any good to put him in the game. Brown's decision clearly didn't sit well with Arians, who told him to "Get out" after the receiver twice refused to enter the game. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Following Tampa Bay's win, Arians was asked if Brown's ankle played a role in the bizarre situation and he emphatically said "no," according to ESPN.com. Although quitting on your team in the middle of a game is a horrible look for Brown, it will also be a bad look for Arians if it turns out that Brown's version of events is true. If Brown was too injured to play, then Arians shouldn't have continuously asked him to go into the game. However, Arians continued to insist on Monday that Brown never mentioned the injury as a reason why he couldn't return to the game. [/FONT]

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys a mental case who never should have been in the league after the Raiders fiasco.

I think this is spot on, i dont think this is the last we will hear about Brown (Aaron Hernadez, Jr. Seau, Mike Webster, etc......) hope he gets effective treatment if there is an effective treatment for CTE

- - - Updated - - -

Cte. After he got smashed buy burfict never been the same.
oops, meant to use this quote..........

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was a selfish s.o.b. from the start. This will just be another excuse from him if he uses the cte stuff. I am most sure cte caused him to get a fake vaccination card as well, to go along with not paying for damages on a place he rented, to sexual assault, to all the bs he caused with his ex, kids and a delivery truck driver. Rowdy said it spot on. He is just a selfish POS

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agree with all said above.... I didn't watch the game only highlights but when this ghetto drama queen went in melt down mode the bucs were down by 14pts...then brady kicked in the after burners and the bucs won w/o dickweed,good ridence.It was also speculated AB was close to hitting his bonus money in recieving yards,one more TD,rushing yards,then airans pulled brown...who knows,dickhead like brown are cancer to the team,all mouth.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...zarre-exit-and-examining-the-playoff-picture/

According to the league's official website, Brown felt he was too injured to play so he refused to go in the game when Arians asked him to. Going into Week 17, Brown had been dealing with an ankle injury that kept him out of practice on both Thursday and Friday. The same ankle injury had also caused him to miss multiple games this year.
By the time the third quarter rolled around, Brown apparently felt that he couldn't help the team and that it wouldn't do any good to put him in the game. Brown's decision clearly didn't sit well with Arians, who told him to "Get out" after the receiver twice refused to enter the game.
Following Tampa Bay's win, Arians was asked if Brown's ankle played a role in the bizarre situation and he emphatically said "no," according to ESPN.com. Although quitting on your team in the middle of a game is a horrible look for Brown, it will also be a bad look for Arians if it turns out that Brown's version of events is true. If Brown was too injured to play, then Arians shouldn't have continuously asked him to go into the game. However, Arians continued to insist on Monday that Brown never mentioned the injury as a reason why he couldn't return to the game.
That's just his BS excuse. The way he trotted off the field he didn't look hurt at all.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He has always had issues, but I think you are just witnessing CTE manifesting in a still living person. He will kill someone or himself before too long.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He has always had issues, but I think you are just witnessing CTE manifesting in a still living person. He will kill someone or himself before too long.

I hope your wrong, but I feel the same way.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
He has always had issues, but I think you are just witnessing POS manifesting in a still living person. He will kill someone or himself before too long.

There...Fixed it for you

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was a selfish s.o.b. from the start. This will just be another excuse from him if he uses the cte stuff. I am most sure cte caused him to get a fake vaccination card as well, to go along with not paying for damages on a place he rented, to sexual assault, to all the bs he caused with his ex, kids and a delivery truck driver. Rowdy said it spot on. He is just a selfish POS

Ha Ha ha here is the negative (non signed )rep message I got for this post. Everything I said has been proven and documented in the courts over the years. Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! Coward ;:;rofl ;:;rofl ;:;rofl

"And I'm sure you have the inside story to everything that has happened to him. Not having a clue to what happened yet spewing your bs opinion makes you the POS "

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
From what I saw before that hit he was a pretty quite guy and normal didn’t really have any legal problems since the it’s been a down hill slide. When they happened I said get the hurst you don’t need a cart I thought he was dead.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76