electronic waterfowl stamp

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's just a temp license. You will be mailed an actual stamp with a ruddy duck on it.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like that it has a 1.50 added on for shipping. I didn't know it cost that much to mail a letter.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard about it on the radio the other day. I thought it was the USFWS that charges you the $1.50.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to the post office. $25 per stamp and they hand it over the counter. None of that extra fee crap. I am all about my money going towards conservation. They dont need riders on the top for their own sake. I tried wal-mart and scheels before I went to post office. I refused to pay the extra.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
well i should have just gone to the post office and done it, but i was already on their site buying the $5 early season license so i just threw them both in together

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
lol. half hour of my time + gas money or cough up an extra $1.50? i know which one i will pick 99 times out of 100.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you really whinnng about a $1.50? That is supposed to cover the shipping charge. Just think of all the gas you burned running to Walmart , scheels and the post office! I like this new convenience as there have been many times that my buddies or myself have had a midnight run to Walmart because we forgot the stamp.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never said I didnt like the convenience of it. I would just prefer you could still buy the stamp in person as well as do it online. But they got rid of the stamps at the vendors so you have to pay 1.50 extra. I buy one for me and one for my wife. 50<53. I might mention that I was already out and about running errands and was at those places already. Didnt "burn a bunch of gas" as I swinged past the post office on my way home in a 4 banger toyota. Like I said they have two options, post office, or electronic. If the cost of electronic and shipping is 26.50, make the stamp for 26.50 instead of saying its 25. I am sure I am not the only grumpy dude on this website that thinks its kind of dumb. Dont worry...I dont lose any sleep over it. Just the principal. Not the way I would set it up. Its the feds, can't expect much more.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never said I didnt like the convenience of it. I would just prefer you could still buy the stamp in person as well as do it online. But they got rid of the stamps at the vendors so you have to pay 1.50 extra. I buy one for me and one for my wife. 50<53. I might mention that I was already out and about running errands and was at those places already. Didnt "burn a bunch of gas" as I swinged past the post office on my way home in a 4 banger toyota. Like I said they have two options, post office, or electronic. If the cost of electronic and shipping is 26.50, make the stamp for 26.50 instead of saying its 25. I am sure I am not the only grumpy dude on this website that thinks its kind of dumb. Dont worry...I dont lose any sleep over it. Just the principal. Not the way I would set it up. Its the feds, can't expect much more.

seriously.. just quit whinning.... :;: :;:stirthepot

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 153
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86