Lottery Results

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
No tags is ND hunting now and that wont change going forward. At least we can still get a bowtag.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
looks like I will have 8 points next year. i'm starting to like SD and WY point system a lot better than our own as I know one person who drew with 4 points and one who drew with 2 points.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
a kid from town here drew the bighorn sheep tag a couple years back on his first time applying

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
SD would be nice. I would hate to see ND to go the way Wyoming does there draw with points.

looks like I will have 8 points next year. i'm starting to like SD and WY point system a lot better than our own as I know one person who drew with 4 points and one who drew with 2 points.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
SD would be nice. I would hate to see ND to go the way Wyoming does there draw with points.
Curious why you hate wyoming draw? I prefer the ability to point creep. Although they could do away with the special draw and make it a straight up point lottery. I will admit I pony up the money for special so I can draw blue chip units more often though

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 79