Lightweight Camo

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Excited to go out on my first pronghorn hunt in unit 4A. Glad the G&F gave me 2 whole weeks to prepare for the start of the season! I'm planning to go out with my bow and wanted any advice on lightweight camo you guys may have used on spot-and-stalk hunts. Both brand and camo pattern advice is greatly appreciated.

Any other tips on hunting unit 4A will be accepted as well! Thanks

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good point! (good pun?)

Looking at the big-box stores (Cabelas, Bass Pro, Gander, Scheels) there really isn't must of anything available. The Kuiu shirt I want is backordered...

Think "cactus" with regard to gloves, butt, knees... maybe even elbows if you can.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something that has a little sage in it. I was going to suggest kuiu but I see you've thought similar things. Don't discredit rocky's camo. Nice lightweight stuff.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sure wouldn't go too hog wild on spending the cash on it.
The pressure on these speedy guys has been minimal, and I don't think they are going to be to alerted at your presence. IMHO

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
The new Under Armour Ridge Reaper camo seems to be pretty good. As with all Under Armour stuff it is a little spendy though.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Honestly for sept goats just buy the cheapest polyester camo u can. It's not like you are on a backpacking trip in the Himalayas.

light colors

unless you are like me and so many others and like to buy the most expensive stuff just to look cool. Ha

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.kingscamo.com/Hunter-Series-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt_p_879.html

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Mens-Camouflage-Cargo-Pants-with-4MOST-UPFtrade/1324614.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch%2F%3FN%3D%26No%3D0%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3DOpen%2Bcountry%26Ntx%3Dmode%252Bmatchallpartial%26WTz_stype%3DSN%26nl%3Dtrue%26recordsPerPage%3D18&No=0&Ntt=Open+country

- - - Updated - - -

Those pants are on sale and so is the matching shirt. Made for warm weather and have reinforced knees

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone used that 4MOST stuff from Cabelas? Seems odd -- reminds me of Hypercolors from back in Junior High!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56