best trail cam

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok guys going to pick up another trail camera wondering what's your opinion on best trail camera for $200 or less let's here the good bad and ugly. FYI I'm leaning towards Bushnell as of now.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:deadhorse

- - - Updated - - -

Covert....that is all. Search the threads on archerytalk and you'll find some really good deals. I've picked up a bunch of the black 60s for $50-75 off retail.

bigbrad123

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think either Bushnell or Covert. Never owned Covert, but have heard good things. I own 2 Bushnell's that are 4 or 5 years old. Happy with them, but finally had one take a crap on me this spring. Would like to buy another. Also own a 1 year old stealth cam. It's ok, but compared to Bushnell it has a slow trigger speed.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Walmart online has great deals on trail cams. I like the Bushnell trophycam models myself. I'd spend a little more and get the blackout models. That red glow seams to scare bigger deer.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
bushnell HD's are what I use. Great trigger speed, great photos and will run all year on one set of batteries.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've got a mix of cameras. Bushnell and Covert have been pretty good except one covert - the menu board crapped out on one. It still works, I just can't make any changes to the settings. Both have pretty good battery life.

also have a couple of spypoint cameras which have been pretty good on battery life. daytime pictures are decent.

All of them have fair to OK nighttime pictures.

duckman1302

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have had great luck with Moultries. Great camera for the money. I currently have 6 different models and no complaints on any of them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75