NDA Growth

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Going to just be honest about our progress as we go. Here is a graph of our traffic. Big spike at launch, expected dip, and now the steady climb. Things are looking great. Keep spreading the word. Thanks!
graph.png

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only way FB would let you run an ad is if it had Russian or Asian singles involved somewhere

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought you closer to 43, maybe 44.

Yep!! Probably a bit further down the food chain than that. I was on mission when this site kicked off and was a bit SLOW on figuring that one out............DUH!!!! Still don't have the finer parts of this site figured out yet, but at least I can post and put up pics. That'll have to do for now. LOL!!!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you know who I missed on here? Well it's YOU WW. It's been a damn long time since I've seen the happy fish (keep swimming!) There's a lot a folks on here been gone too long. I'm sad to say I'd forgotten a few. It's nice to have all these "old faces" back. I hope DB comes over too.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the hell can't I give myself a "thumbs up"?! I should be in charge of my own self esteem.Thumbs Up

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also a big fan of spell correct. No more (sp)! Hope it doesn't make me too lazy!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You sound like a 20ga guy SD. Is SD "South Dakota"? Anyways, thumbs up all around!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76