Congrats to NDA

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not surprising!! This site has a good vibe, lots of content, pics of pretty girls in bikinis, hunting, and fishing. What's not to love?? Way nice job Vollmer!!!!

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not surprising!! This site has a good vibe, lots of content, pics of pretty girls in bikinis, hunting, and fishing. What's not to love?? Way nice job Vollmer!!!!
Ah yes , bikinis on the beach . That Enslow is HOOOTTT , I tell ya

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I'm having a blast! Can't say how happy i am .. and proud of our ND Sportsmen. Nothing better than getting together and talking fishing/hunting! There is always something to learn/teach.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats Vollmer. You are going about this in the right way. You realize that we outdoors types are simple animals looking for a place to hang out, talk about the outdoors and what ever else comes up in this crazy world we live in. Honestly it is like running an online bar/pub. It takes all kinds to have fun.

I have no doubt that this site will continue to grow and be successful.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I must admit, there's nothing but good vibes coming from this site. I am spreading the word about this site everyday to people.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer, I have mad respect for you. When I asked if there were any other sites out there not long ago on that other site (not to be named), you responded and built this site. All show, no talk. Thanks!

I hope for nothing but the best for you and the success that this site will bring.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nicely done. I'm enjoying the new and improved! Good feel, good peeps...Keep up the good work!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80