waders

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have waders now that are starting to leak, looking for a good brand that is not heavy or overly warm with some last to them. I do hang my waders after use. I know most of us came for FBO so most of us should have boots from all the s**T we waded through.;)

Goose Slayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Checked out a pair at the hunting expo at scheels.. they were breathable material of some kind and they were light weight..they would be slick i think.. I wanna say banded made them.. those old neoprene ones are sweat boxes and give a guy swamp balls all day

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i've tried em all. old rubber ones. thin neoprene ones. extremely thick and warm neoprene ones. and the stocking foot ones where you wear your own boots. imho, there is no perfect fit for every situations. a lot of it depends on the weather, the type of bottom, the temperature of the water and whether you will have to be standing/sitting in said water or just wading out to set coys and/or retrieve the occasional duck. the only sure solution that fits all scenarios is to quit hunting water. ;)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66