Bow hunting camo

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Predator green deception early, predator fall grey late or anytime I'm in a tree. Green stuff is really lightweight. Essentially use the same outer layer of fall grey all season. It's water resistant soft shell type material upper and lower. I add additional layers of merino and fleece underneath as the season progresses. Layers=Happy bowhunter

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Predator green deception early, predator fall grey late or anytime I'm in a tree. Green stuff is really lightweight. Essentially use the same outer layer of fall grey all season. It's water resistant soft shell type material upper and lower. I add additional layers of merino and fleece underneath as the season progresses. Layers=Happy bowhunter

What he said

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been a big fan of Scent Lok clothing. I have had so many deer down wind of me the past few years and I haven't been winded once. I'm a true believer of the product. I dress for the weather and as mentioned previously, I also layer as it gets colder. I think some of that Under Armour scent control stuff looks pretty awesome, but man it's expensive!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have some light weight rocky camo that I wear for early season. I'm not really picky on camo as long as it keeps me cool and warm when its supposed to.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have some light weight rocky camo that I wear for early season. I'm not really picky on camo as long as it keeps me cool and warm when its supposed to.

I agree. Best thing i've purchased for bow hunting is a bug net for my head.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would stay away from any dark colored camo unless you are in really thick trees early in the year I think deer pick up dark objects better especially with movement. If you ground hunt just buy duck camo and make double triple sure its quiet when you move

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't find my good camo hat last night so I put on my snow camo hat, and duck camo for the rest of me, was just sitting in the grass. no blind and had 5 doe walk by me from 5 to 13 yards none seen me

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80