Ndsu vs. UND I've football

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might as well get this shit storm started. So who wins.The hockey game and why?

- - - Updated - - -

How the f did this post 2 threads at once.............

- - - Updated - - -

V delete this one please can figure out how to do it my self

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
So NDSU and UND play JV football. The only difference between the FBS and FCS is 22 scholarships that allows them to give more kids a free ride. When u have that many more handouts u better have a better team u will be able to get more talented kids on one team. With the way u say they are JV that must mean class B in ND is JV to class A because they don't have as many kids to pick from.
Bison should win big.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
The sioux may not win but will put up a fight. Only way it willbe a close game is if UND offense gets on track. UND will cover the spread though. 30 pointe really?

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't care much about either football program (would rather see the Sioux win though). I did watch both games last week. The bi son should/will smoke the Sioux. It will be pretty embarrassing for the Sioux if they fumble over and over like they did last week. You cannot give any team, let alone the bi son the ball over and over from turnovers and expect it to even be close, unless you are playing Drake.
The Sioux would have to play a damn near perfect game and the bi son would have to lose wentz in warmups and overlook the Sioux for it to even be under a 17 point victory for the bi son. I wouldn't count on the bi son overlooking their in state rivals though.

My prediction is the bi son win handily, as they should. The Sioux have nothing to lose and if they even make it a game it would be a victory for them. Another prediction is most bi son fans will be annoying as usual.
42-17 bi son. If the Sioux can't figure out the center/quarterback exchange and their young running back can't hang on to the ball then the Sioux will be lucky to be within 45 points.

I am ready for hockey season. Already sick of watching dudes dancing around after every play in skin tight capri pants. Gets worse every year. That is more of a shot at the nfl and bigger fbs programs as I don't see it nearly as much from the bi son or Sioux. Rambling over.

- - - Updated - - -

So NDSU and UND play JV football. The only difference between the FBS and FCS is 22 scholarships that allows them to give more kids a free ride. When u have that many more handouts u better have a better team u will be able to get more talented kids on one team. With the way u say they are JV that must mean class B in ND is JV to class A because they don't have as many kids to pick from.
Bison should win big.

Compared to at least the top 50 or so fbs teams, yes it's JV football. There is more of a difference than just the scholarships. Look at the nfl draft every year and the careers the fbs players have compared to the Fcs players. Individual talent is far superior in the fbs as a whole. Maybe I am taking your comment out of context because I can't see what you are responding to but as a whole the fbs attracts far better individual talent. Looks like 17 Fcs players were drafted total with none in the first round. If I am taking what you are saying out of context then I apologize.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what is the fbs sidetrack bs. This isn't a fbs game. Two schools in a state that doesn't have a million people in it that lowers tuition so that the mn residents have a school to go to otherwise the state couldn't support two schools. That's a fact. I guess if some who fan wants to call it jv to make himself feel better with the popularity of the bison so be it. However if your good at naming things und could use a nickname. Go bison

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
And marble eyes gets the small little pricks started with some timely spaces and a quick diversion into a side topic.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who are these sioux you talk of marbleyes? Go Sundogs!! Nobody, repeat nobody, outside of gf cares about sundog hockey.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I put the jv thing in just because it was a favorite of the haters on fbo and to :;:stirthepot. I actually watch and listen to the bison when i can but i am from Sd so #Sdopinionsdontmatter......carry on

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will take the ND/ UND Roughriders/Sundogs/FightingHawks/NorthStars/NoDaks(formerly known as the FIGHTING SIOUX) in a nail biter.
Thank you . Rant over:;:thumbsup

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
NDSU is the better football team, bigger line, more talented and the clear cut favorite however not invincible

UND is much improved from last year, they are still a work in progress but should at least be able to hang with NDSU if the defense comes to play.

This will definitely be a game of momentum and NDSU will start with all of it from the first kick with the home crowd going crazy.

Bubba knows this rivalry and hopefully can hammer it through his team of kids, UND can win this game if they take the crowd out early and control the football, and for god’s sake they can’t turn it over. With that being said NDSU may have to help them along the way by having an "off day" problem is I don’t really see that happening.

#tailgating…#green/white>green/gold … #insertderogatorychanthere

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love that the majority of folks on here make realistic and (surprisingly) respectable comments. It almost feels like we can hold a conversation on the subject!

Color me impressed.

freiday31

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's get something straight about both NDSU and UND. Nobody outside of North Dakota/Western Minnesota, Alumni and athletes families give a shit about anything related to either University. It's not like you can walk into a sporting goods store anywhere else in the country and grab a NDSU or UND t-shirt. No little kids in Tallahassee have NDSU Bison gear on their Christmas list, nor UND hockey gear.

Who are these sioux you talk of marbleyes? Go Sundogs!! Nobody, repeat nobody, outside of gf cares about sundog hockey.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think NDSU is too much for UND. NDSU by at least 2 touchdowns. But it would be fun if it was a nail biter.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

Little known factoid: Camper was denied entry into UND schools of Medicine, nursing, and aerospace, but, was recruited as a donor to NDSU's Bovidae husbandry program. Thus the blind loyalty.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd love to see UND win as I'm a grad and lifelong fan or at least keep it close but after watching their game vs. Drake and the Bison's game vs. Montana I don't think that's realistic. The Bison's offense is leaps and bounds better and while the UND defense is pretty decent I don't think it will be enough as they're going to be on the field all day. The Bison just have a lot more talent, plain and simple. 34-13 I think. Glad to see the game being played again though. I get a kick out of reading a lot of guys on bisonville say that this game doesn't matter and shouldn't be played yadda yadda and then a bunch of them say this will be the first NDSU-UND game they have seen. Get a clue youngsters. Seems to make a lot more sense to play this game than some of the non-conference games they schedule like a Drake or an Incarnate Word. Of course being in different conferences makes the scheduling difficult but the effort should be made; it's good for the state.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont know much about fuzeball but i do know that douglas premium barells are way behind the times...

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Little known factoid: Camper was denied entry into UND schools of Medicine, nursing, and aerospace, but, was recruited as a donor to NDSU's Bovidae husbandry program. Thus the blind loyalty.

Good one, NoDiker.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
But what do the team makers think? that is the opinion that counts.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67