Lowrance Mark 4 for ice fishing

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was cleaning out my garage, I came across my Lowrance Mark 4 that I had on my small fishing vessel a couple years back. I see that they have ice transducers for these outfits. Anyone on here have any good or bad experiences using this unit ice fishing? I think I saw REEDS sporting goods has them for like $70 bucks so think that sounds like a reasonable price to have to use as a second finder to go along with my fl20(In case the better half comes along of course).
Any input regarding this would be super duper.
Thanks!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This will be fun i use the elite 5 and will never use a flasher again

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a Lowrance lxc7 or something like that I just took out of my boat being the GPS puck was no longer working. I think I might do the same with it. Works just fine otherwise.

Might be nice having something for the boy to fiddle with while I am landing all the piggies

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a Lowrance lxc7 or something like that I just took out of my boat being the GPS puck was no longer working. I think I might do the same with it. Works just fine otherwise.

Might be nice having something for the boy to fiddle with while I am landing all the dinks.

Fixed it for u.

percher

Founding Member
Founding Member
I run a elite 5 as well and i love it. Only thing it can get touchy fishing in over 30 fow. For $70 though well worth it.

Lostlunker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use the Elite 4 and like it a lot. I think your model is pretty much the same only difference being black and white. It works great, I mounted mine to a cheap water tight case that holds the battery that I picked up in walmart for like 5 bucks and use a 6 pack soft sided cooler to carry it out on the ice.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Speaking of Busch light...I can hijack the thread cuz I started the thread. :;:thumbsup Busch light is my 30 pak of choice to buy when in Grand Forks Happy Harry's. They have told me Keystone Light isn't produced in 30 paks anymore????? I have heard it from them a couple of times. I have purchased 30 paks of the 'stones elsewhere so am thinking this is a marketing ploy of Happy Harry's to buy 24 paks at a slightly higher cost per can cost. I buy Busch light at HH's instead. Either one is the true King of beers in my opinion anyway.:;:rockit
Any one else out there run into the "they don't produce 30 paks of 'stones comment" from their local liquor stores?;:;hijacked

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stones are coozie unfriendly, and such nonsense will not be tolerated within my beer drinking world

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77