vikes vs. broncos

Who will in in the Vikes and Broncos game?

• Vikings

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Broncos

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Neither!! Can't stand a team that associates themselves with John Elway, and the other isn't even a pro football team.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
my vote is the Vikings, call me crazy, but Peyton doesnt have it like he used to, and for a 3-0 team they sure dont look all that great, and i think the vikings are really making strides in their offense, and the defense is awesome! secondary looks good even with Rhodes banged up Waynes came in and showed why he was our #1 pick, Teddy didnt show anything outstanding last week, but with AP running the way he did he didnt have to, i think we are the better team, and if we play the way we can play this will be a hard fought game, but i have the Vikings coming out on top. Thoughts?!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
The Vikings should have never lost to SanFran. That was terrible.

This will be a good game. Hope the Vikings pull it off.

Denver has good def and Vikings cant throw, at all. Im hopeful but not optomistic.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Vikings Defense will get tested. The offense needs to show it can so something on the road, could be interesting...but Manning will pull it out in the end.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the vikes get to manning like they did the last two qbs it might be the end of him. On the road the Vikings have to prove to me they can win so I got Denver.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Vikings should have never lost to SanFran. That was terrible.

This will be a good game. Hope the Vikings pull it off.

Denver has good def and Vikings cant throw, at all. Im hopeful but not optomistic.

oh i think the vikes short passing game will be pretty decent, the long game is hurting, teddy needs to work on the long ball, but with AP running the way he has, the passing game will open up

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gotta go with the Vikes! Should be a good game. I would agree and say Manning hasn't impressed me much this year. He's pretty real shaky at times. Hopefully we can get pressure on him early.

b2down

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two of the better playing defenses early in the season. Peyton will get pressured and fall down before he takes the hit. Teddy will take the hit and throw an interception. It comes down to which offense can sustain a few drives. I don't think AP will get 100 yards against this defense. I see a low scoring game with the Broncos coming out on top. 17 to 10.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Vikings haven’t seen a defense as good as Denver’s yet…Teddy will be tested this could be a defining game for him in his young career.

Manning is still a good QB, and after last week I can’t imagine Denver’s O line letting him take another beating.

AP needs to get going and going early…more so the offense needs to move the ball on the ground early and sustain drives to wear out that DEN front.

If Vikings play a near perfect game they lose by 4…only hope of Vikings winning is Denver pissing this one down their leg. It will be a good close game and the young Vikings team will grow up a lot during the process.

DEN 24 Vikings 20

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Broncos blow out. The Vikings defense will tire too early, this team is always unprepared for road games and the higher altitude won't help them, and teddy has no arm. It might be close for a quarter.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Vikings have played the three worst teams in football. This is an above average team so they will get rolled

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

SKOL Vikings!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Vikings have played the three worst teams in football. This is an above average team so they will get rolled

So you are saying.the bears are better than those three they have played......you need to lay off the sauce this early in the day.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
wish i could watch the game, this whole listening to the games on the radio, and getting updates on my phone is getting old, i think i've watched 2 games so far, with my elk hunt soybean harvest and now sugar beets, itll be a while before i get to watch one!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you are saying.the bears are better than those three they have played......you need to lay off the sauce this early in the day.
According to FPI, the Vikings have played the third-easiest schedule in the league, which included games versus San Diego (17th in FPI), Detroit (25th) and San Francisco (28th). The Vikings' two wins came at home, and their lone defeat to the 49ers was one of the worst losses by any team with a winning record this season.
For perspective, after holding the Vikings to three points in Week 1, the 49ers have allowed 90 points and have the lowest defensive efficiency in the NFL. Add the fact that Minnesota has performed at an unsustainable level on special teams and it is likely to come back down to earth against tougher competition. We will learn more about the Vikings' true strength this week at Denver.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You said three worst teams. Nothing about schedule. Keep making it up.as you go.......

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am picking the Vikes. I think Denver is overrated.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76