Old newbie

AllenW

Founding Member
Founding Member
Howdy, I'm a retired HVAC tech, I live in Mpls and and trying to get a few things on the bucket list done, that being fishing the reservoirs/lakes of N Dakota, also getting one more prairie dog shoot in.
It was suggested that I try this forum for help and information.

Haven't shot a prairie dog in probably 20 years and would like to get one more hunt in before selling the rifle, also never fished N Dakota and looking forward to it.

Al

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome to the boards! HVAC tech? I have a cousin that owns a HVAC company down in Hastings.

AllenW

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome to the boards! HVAC tech? I have a cousin that owns a HVAC company down in Hastings.

Worked for Minnegasco/Centerpoint energy since 1978, been retired about 2 years now and enjoying life.

Drive though Hastings on the way to P4, Red Wing fishing the river.

Al

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's waterfowl season up there go shoot some ducks

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a dog town on the Killdeer Mountain WMA. Probably gets shot up fairly often though. I've never done the prairie dog shoot thing. Not my cup of tea.

AllenW

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think it's waterfowl season up there go shoot some ducks

Don't hunt anymore other than trying to get the last PD shoot in, did a lot of pheasant hunting when we had the Springers though.

There is a dog town on the Killdeer Mountain WMA. Probably gets shot up fairly often though. I've never done the prairie dog shoot thing. Not my cup of tea.

Not many around here that do, long drive and the type of shooting doesn't seem to interest a lot of the hunters I know, different strokes for different folks.

Fishing is my favorite hobby now.

al

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67