Ford Bronco Anyone?

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which one of yous is selling a Bronco? :;:rockit

http://www.bismanonline.com/mandan_nd/1982_ford_bronco_xlt

Ladies stand back, get too close to this testosterone spewing machine and we will not be held accountable when you spontaneously become pregnant. Men have glanced its way and grown free flowing luxurious beards. I have even seen babies drool in awe of its existence. Behold the 1982 Ford Bronco XLT. Purchased as a project vehicle, but lost time and Im buying a house and would rather put the money towards it. This Bronco has the 302 cu in (5.0 L) powertrain with an automatic transmission. What does that mean you ask? TORQUE that's what. Plus with that auto transmission, your scrawny left leg doesn't need to strain pushing the clutch when youre pulling the reigns on the filly. This multi brown and blue colored beast drives and is street worthy, but lets face it, streets are not where you want to take this thing. Did I mention TORQUE? Trucks got so much TORQUE the earth slows its revolutions every time you step on the throttle.

This truck runs, stops and makes angry noises. Does it have issues, sure its 33 years old. To be fair I see 18 year old kids running around with a lot more issues than this truck has. Thats everything bad about the truck, now the good stuff. Floor mats yeah we got you covered, 6 of them. Seats, yup. One brown, one blue, cuz color coordination is for sissies. Tires, lights and a radio that doesnt work. 32 gallon tank, new fuel lines and heater core. Yeah that about covers it, but I did say this was a project vehicle. And oh yeah TORQUE.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha! Awesome
:;:thumbsup

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha , FOS as a Christmas goose. I thought this was the best part. Trucks got so much TORQUE the earth slows its revolutions every time you step on the throttle.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome add! He forgot to mention how well of a road hunting vehicle this would make. :;:smokin

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome add! He forgot to mention how well of a road hunting vehicle this would make. :;:smokin

Hells yeah dude. I pulled the topper off mine every spring and kept it that way until the fall. I miss that thing.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
p_c006ae32d724ffc9e5df9d4c060a53b5.jpg

Fricken sweet

drivenmarine.net

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fun add for sure, but I've never heard the word 302 and TORQUE used in the same sentence. I've only owned Fords and have had 302s. The two don't go together very well.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fun add for sure, but I've never heard the word 302 and TORQUE used in the same sentence. I've only owned Fords and have had 302s. The two don't go together very well.

A stock 302 was anything but torque. They where a great engine. Ive owned 3, F150, Crown Vic, And hot rod Pinto!!! Yes a Pinto. I enjoyed my 302s but they had no torque till you played with them

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use to push snow for a guy, He had a Meyer plow on one no power but it was the most comfortable plow truck in the fleet

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a '78 for quite a few years. Sold it one day and missed it so much went out and found another but '79. Both with 351 clevelands. about 9 mpg!!

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I know is that truck is a torque having son of a bitch.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is the definition of torque you ask??

When you wake up in the morning with an erection so stiff, that when you bend it down to take a leak, your legs kick back and you hit your head on the toilet.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75