Buck 8917

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
neat

I am with one of the commenters... he returned to the place of his birth only twice - once to die. :;:smokin That makes the best story anyway.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since you two seemed to have joined forces; I believe it pertinent to reveal many of us don't appreciate negative G Forces and want to continue to visit this site without a time/space pod requirement. I WILL not pay one red cent for an anti-oz of anti matter. Be advised any humor you find in my post is fleeting and will result in Revolution. This shiite is serious boys.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Crazy"?!!!" Is it not "crazy" you can't buy a No No Personal Shaver within the confines of Hobby Lobby?!! You can't get a staple gun in the Minot store.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since you two seemed to have joined forces; I believe it pertinent to reveal many of us don't appreciate negative G Forces and want to continue to visit this site without a time/space pod requirement. I WILL not pay one red cent for an anti-oz of anti matter. Be advised any humor you find in my post is fleeting and will result in Revolution. This shiite is serious boys.

svnmag,

We'd have it no other way.

I think....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91